Gorilla Blog

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

UVa Jokes

In celebration of the VT/UVa game, I give you a sampling of Wahoo jokes.

Q. What is the difference between a Wahoo and Rice Crispies?
A. Rice Crispies know what to do in a bowl.

A UVa grad walks into a doctor's office and removes his hat to reveal a frog sitting on his head. The doctor asks, "How can I help you?" The frog replies, "I was wondering if you could help me get this wart off my ass."

A Hokie and a Wahoo are sentenced to be executed by firing squad. The leader of the squad asks the Hoo if he has a last request. The Hoo replies, "Yes, let me hear the Good Ole Song just one more time before I die."Then the squad commander asks the Hokie, "Any last request for you?" The Hokie says, "Yeah...shoot me first!"

Q: What's the difference between a litter of puppies and UVa fans?
A: Eventually the puppies grow up and quit whining.

A graduate from Virginia Tech, a graduate from UVa and a pig were in the hospital waiting room, each awaiting the birth of his first child. Suddenly, the lights went out. Fortunately, power was restored shortly thereafter and the head nurse made her way to the waiting room. "I've got good news and bad news, gentlemen and pig," she announced. "Despite the electrical outage, two healthy boys and one healthy piglet have been delivered". However, since the lights went out at a most inopportune time, we aren't sure which firstborn belongs to whom. The only way we know to resolve the problem is to draw straws and have the winner choose first." The three proud papas agreed, and the Virginia Tech grad won the drawing. He was escorted into the delivery room and looked at the three newborns for a painstakingly long time. Finally, with head bowed, he scooped up the piglet and headed for the door. "Sir, are you quite certain that you've made the right choice?" the nurse asked. "No, I'm not," replied the Virginia Tech grad. "But I just couldn't run the risk of ending up with the UVa kid."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home