Gorilla Blog

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Nomah Returns to Fenway

Last night we were in attendance for Nomar Garciaparra's first game back at Fenway since being traded in 2004. Doug scored some prime seats in the 5th row between the Sox dugout and home plate. It was rather a strange night, between a seal throwing out the first pitch and Napolean Dynamite sitting next to Doug, so I suppose I'm not surprised the Sox got shut out 6-0. It was the first Sox loss I've seen in person at Fenway in 11 games. But the seats were great, the weather was ideal, and the welcome for Nomar when he came to bat in the 2nd innning was amazing. Splash the seal throws out the first pitch

Wally greets his fans

Nomar gathers himself after the warm welcome

View from the seats

View from the seats

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home