Gorilla Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Videos from St. Lucia

We took a few videos on our trip, but nothing too exciting. I figured it's easier to post them in a blog.

This first video is from the living room of our rental house, which was also the front porch. My shaky camera work shows well the torrent of rain we were subjected to, day after day.



As I mentioned in my earlier blog, the peepers at night were very loud. Sage took this video to highlight the night noise.




Now on to the zip lining. This first video shows Sage on the first line of the adventure. Sorry for the shaky camera work.




The next video is of me, and it shows that Sage is a much better videotaper than I am.




Finally, the last zip line of the tour, as Sage goes "free-styling". This was the first time we touched ground since the first platform of the adventure.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home